How the Hot Sale Trigger Sprayer works:
1. It uses Bernoulli's principle. Bernoulli's principle says that in the same fluid, the flow velocity is large, the pressure is small; the flow velocity is small, the pressure is strong. Fluid will automatically flow from high pressure to low pressure. When passing through the three-pronged pipe, the water flowing at a low speed flows to the air flowing at a high speed. The water is torn into small drops by the high-speed air (imagine that the water flowing out of the faucet is slow at first, it is a water column; but then it becomes a drop after the speed gradually increases). When these small water droplets are sprayed out, they become mist.
2. It uses the principle of pressing water into a thin tube to create a high-speed water flow, and the high-speed water flow will break into small water droplets when it hits an obstacle. The situation is like turning on the faucet and plugging it with your fingers. Home sprayers use this structure because of the low cost.
3. It is the principle of making the water charged (water is a dielectric) and using the same charge to repel each other to divide the water into droplets. The droplet particles of this method are very small. The same principle is also used to paint cars.
4. It is the principle of ultrasonic atomization. Vibration can cause "waves" on the water surface. The vibration frequency of ultrasonic waves is very high, so the wavelength of its "waves" is very small, so its "waves" - small water droplets are also very small, and these small water droplets become fog.
5. It is the piggyback principle. When the operator presses the rocker or handle up and down, the plug rod will reciprocate up and down in the pump barrel through the connecting rod, and the stroke is 40-100 mm. When the plug rod goes up, the leather cup moves from bottom to top, and the volume of the cavity formed by the leather cup and the pump cylinder under the leather cup continues to increase, forming a partial vacuum. At this time, the liquid medicine in the liquid medicine bucket flushes the water inlet valve under the action of the pressure difference between the liquid level and the cavity, and enters the pump barrel along the water inlet pipeline to complete the water absorption process. When the plug rod goes down, the cup moves from top to bottom, and the liquid medicine in the pump barrel is squeezed, so that the pressure of the liquid medicine suddenly increases. Under the action of this pressure, the water inlet valve is closed, the water outlet valve is pressed open, and the liquid medicine enters the air chamber through the water outlet valve. The air in the air chamber is compressed to generate pressure on the liquid medicine. After the switch is turned on, the liquid medicine enters the nozzle through the spray rod and is atomized and sprayed out. In hollow conical mist nozzles, including tangential liquid inlet nozzles or nozzles with water swirl fins, the liquid enters the vortex chamber from the tangential liquid inlet channel or from the spiral passages of the swirl slices and the water swirl core, and the liquid occurs. Rotation, the nozzle hole is on the axis of the vortex chamber, so the ejected liquid forms a hollow conical film, which is then pulverized into mist droplets. As for the sprinkler head with double-slot water swirl core, the liquid enters the vortex chamber tangentially composed of the depression in the center of the front of the swirl core and the sprinkler sheet after passing through the water core through the axial liquid inlet channel on the swirl core. The nozzle of the slit nozzle has a hemispherical end of the cylindrical circulation, and a V-shaped incision is formed on the outside. The film, the liquid film and the static air medium act to form a fan-shaped mist flow.