24/410 Plastic Mini Trigger Sprayer Pump Supplier introduces the composition principle of foam pump head:
1. The size of the spray pump is determined by the diameter of the bottle. The specifications of the spray are 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/-0.2ml/time. Generally used for packaging perfume, gel water, and other products. The length of the nozzle with the same diameter can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
2. The specifications of the lotion spray pump range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is from 0.28ml/time to 3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
3. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and manual button nozzles. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pump head, which does not require inflation to generate foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam with only light pressure. Usually comes with a special bottle. Manual button nozzles are often used for products such as detergents.
4. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including dust cover, chuck, chuck rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, and valve ball (steel ball and glass ball). Can be tinted, plated, and set anodized rings. Since a set of pump heads involves many molds and the order quantity is large, the smaller order quantity is 10000-20000, and the delivery time is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general-purpose versions are often in stock.
5. The thermos bottle is usually cylindrical, the specification is 15ml-50ml, and the individual is 100ml. The overall capacity is small, relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can avoid the pollution caused by cosmetics in use. There are anodized aluminum, plastic electroplating, and colored plastic, which are more expensive than other ordinary containers and do not require much for ordinary quantities.